Presented by Molly Jordan, LICSW, and Karen Capraro, LICSW
This workshop includes:
- Information on how stress and anxiety may be expressed at different ages
- Considerations and reflection questions for building interventions that include utilizing a strengths-based lens and centering on school being a protective factor for students
- Trauma-informed strategies for supporting students with easy-to-implement ideas focusing on creating consistency, building relationships, and identifying and expressing feelings
- Activities for educators to reflect on enhancing their own awareness of stress and managing feelings to be able to effectively model this practice for students
- Interviews with educators sharing how they have incorporated social-emotional learning into their practice
In addition, you will find more resources and ideas in the materials section of this workshop.